As an experienced integrative psychotherapist, I recognize that every one is unique and holds within the capacity for change and for healing. By working intuitively, creatively, empathically and with sensitivity, at your own pace, I remain engaged and provide encouragement, support and understanding, all of which contribute to a feeling of being valued and empowered.
This approach, coupled with utilizing a range of theoretical models ensures a personalized therapeutic experience.
In addition to my private practice, I have experience in the NHS and the charitable sector working with eating disorders, domestic violence, and post traumatic stress. I am also interested in the emotional, psychological and existential impact brought about by life transitions, such as motherhood, bereavement, aging, sickness redundancy and more. I also have extensive experience living and working in international settings, and with clients from different cultural backgrounds.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Integrative Arts Psychotherapy, Institute for Arts in Therapy and Education, Metropolitan University, London
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, Institute for Arts in Therapy and Education
- Diploma in the Therapeutic and Educational Application of the Arts
- BA in French Literature and Art History, Queens College in the City of New York
I am accredited with UKCP, and registered with MBACP and HCPC and abide by the code of ethics of these professional organizations.
I work in North and North West London.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
Initial Consultation Fee: £50
I offer some flexibility/concession fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available week days and some evenings.
Types of client