Lindsay Percival Dipl. Psychotherapy (UKCP), Reiki Master/Teacher, BA Hons.
25 London Road
When you are tired, stressed or overworked, you get sick, take time off, perform poorly, fail in your relationships and often, in the frantic, speeded-up, uncertain world of global business, you end up burning out altogether.
Right now 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem such as anxiety, depression or stress in any given year and often this is a result of untreated trauma.
To get well and stay well, I offer ten years of expertise working internationally with clients via Skype or face-to-face at my clinics in Marylebone, London and in Tunbridge Wells in Kent.
I work holistically, using a combination of energy healing and psychotherapy, and will provide you with a bespoke range of resources, including an introduction to mindfulness meditation, to help you make lasting lifestyle changes.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy – CCPE, London (UKCP accredited)
- L2 Award in Counselling Concepts – K College, Kent
- Ptlls (Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector) – Kent Adult Education
- The Way of the Shaman – The Foundation for Shamanic Studies, Prague
- Reiki Levels 1,2,3 Master/Teacher – UK, Prague
- PgDip Radio and Television Journalism – University of Central Lancashire
- BA (Hons) French and Italian – University of Hull
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Psychotherapy/ Reiki Healing
50 minutes: £75
Reiki level 1: £175
Reiki level 2: £350
Reiki level 3: £895
If you have particular question or you feel ready to start please call me on 07508 871530 or send me a Skype contact request Lindsay_Percival.
The next step will be to arrange a meeting where you can discuss your particular problem in more depth, ask further questions and then decide if I am the right person to help.
My consulting rooms are in London, close to Marylebone Station, and in Tunbridge Wells in Kent or internationally via Skype.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday 12-8pm London Tuesday-Thursday 10-6pm Tunbridge Wells Wednesday 10-8pm Tunbridge Wells