Linda Duquesne PG Dip. MBACP CYP
75-77 Station Passage
02085000970 / 07973283993
Thank you for visiting my profile. I am an Integrative therapist/ counsellor and I work with individual adults, adolescents, children and families. I am currently practising in South Woodford, E18 and Hampstead, North London, NW3.
I am a qualified family counsellor/therapist, Registered and Accredited with the BACP. I offer a counselling service to adults, couples and families to support with emotional difficulties including separation, depression, anxiety and relationship issues.
Having worked in education for several years with both children and parents. I have an understanding of the educational and emotional needs of children who are impeded in their learning for whatever reason.
I offer regular meetings in a safe and supportive environment within a professional setting.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling with Children and Adolescents - University of London
- Advanced Certificate in Adult counselling
- Montessori Teaching Diploma
- Teaching Qualification ( Cert Ed) -University of London
I am a registered member of the BACP and the CYP division.(children and young people)
I am a psychodynamic child counsellor for Children and Adolescents.
I am a qualified teacher with many years experience working with children and parents. I have worked with children on the autistic spectrum, children with dyslexia etc.
I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy & I have a public liability & professional indemnity insurance.
I attend regular supervision in line with BACP requirements.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
There is no charge for our first meeting.
Ongoing sessions are charged as follows:
£50 - Individual Counselling
£55 - Parent & Child/family work
I specialise in the following areas of counselling:
Counselling for Adolescents and Young people experiencing:
- Behavioural problems
- Difficulty in forming friendships
- Problems within family relationships
Therapeutic play / Play Therapy - for children who:
- Have suffered trauma, loss, separation
- Have Experienced anxiety/ phobias
- Appear to be withdrawn or depressed
- Suffer due to separated or divorced parents or the absence of a parent
Child related Issues
Play and creative therapy
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening and Weekend appointments are available
Types of client