Linda Aspey MBACP (Accred), FBACP, APECS Accred. Exec Coach & Supervisor
0845 1701300 / 07778 934384
I'm a therapist/counsellor, supervisor and executive coach with over 25 years of experience.
My approach is flexible and integrative, built upon a foundation of psychodynamic and person centred counselling. I also specialise in something called 'The Thinking Environment' which is a very encouraging and personal approach. It gives you a unique time and space to unfold your thinking and explore all the things you need to, in order for you to identify and make the changes that will move you and your life forward positively.
I have a small private practice from a quiet and very private location in the Aylesbury countryside from where I see female clients for therapy and coaching. I can see all clients (ie male and female) in London at Covent Garden.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Registered Member and Accredited Psychotherapist/Counsellor
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Certificates in Stress Management, Trauma Counselling, and Solution Focused Brief Therapy.
- Certified Thinking Partner, Time to Think Coach. Time to Think Facilitator and Time to Think Consultant and member of the Time to Think Global Faculty
- APECS Accredited Executive Coach and Coach Supervisor (Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision)
- MA in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision
I have around 5000 hours of counselling experience and 15000 of coaching experience. I am an awarded Fellow of BACP (former board member for 9 years) and was founding Chair of BACP Coaching, its Coaching Division.
These titles reflect my keen interest in professional development and professional standards rather than a desire only to work with senior level people! I work with people in all roles and at all levels,
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
Fees for private counselling clients start at £75 per 50 minute session (Aylesbury location or telephone sessions), and £115 to meet in London in Covent Garden.
I accept payment by cheque, cash or bank transfer. Fees are payable for sessions missed, cancelled or postponed with less than 24 hours' notice.
When you contact me we can discuss whether a counselling or a coaching approach (or a combination of the two) will be right for you. I charge differently for coaching because the programmes are different and for coaching you will have exercises to complete as well as regular inter-session contact where we speak and discuss exercises. For coaching please see my entry on the sister directory to this - the life coaching directory.
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for details of availability.
Supervision & training
I supervise Executive Coaches using a integrative approach combining the renowned Time to Think process, Systems Psychodynamics and Solution-Focused theories and tools.View supervision profile