S. Lianne Bole
Hi I'm Lianne Bole and I am a qualified counsellor. I work with individuals and couples in a quiet private location in Perton Wolverhampton.
I believe that there are reasons why people behave and feel the way that they do. My aim is to help you to work through any difficulties that you may be facing so that you can move forward. This will help you to feel liberated from stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, past hurts, or whatever else you feel is holding you back.
I have experience in many areas of counselling including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, work related issues, health problems, bereavement, stress, suicidal thoughts, abuse, anger management and family issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP accredited Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology. (MSc Counselling Psychology)
- Bachelor Degree BEd(Hons)
- Levels 1, 2, 3 Counselling Skills and Theory
- training on bereavement counselling
In previous jobs and volunteer roles I have always been involved in serving others, I would say I am a people person.
My recent volunteer work includes:
- working for a BACP accredited service in Wolverhampton providing counselling for clients through employee assistance programmes
- providing bereavement counselling in my local area
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Photos & videos
£40 per 1 hour session for individuals
£60 per 1 hour session for couples
Reduced rates available for students or those on a low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available by appointment Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|