Kimberley Wilson CPsychol - Monumental Health
85 Wimpole Street
Monumental Health is an Integrated Psychology and applied Nutritional Psychiatry practice in the Heart of London. Offering evidence-based psychotherapy, counselling and dietary treatment in Harley Street.
Monumental Health combines the latest research and principles of Nutritional Neuroscience and Nutritional Psychiatry with evidence-based psychological therapy. It presents the most complete approach to mental health available.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully Chartered and registered Psychologist and nutrition advisor. I have two Masters degrees, one in psychology and one in psychotherapy from the Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust, which has an international reputation for clinical and academic excellence. I am also now an elected governor at the Trust.
Beyond my training I have extensive experience working at both ends of the social spectrum having created and led the therapy service in a large prison, undertaken clinical research in the City and work with legacy families. I have held several leadership roles, as well as running my own business so have particular experience with issues around work pressure, burnout, career anxiety, and the impact of work on relationships.
Applying the research evidence from the field of Nutritional Neuroscience my clinic offers a forward-thinking, fully-integrated and effective approach to mental wellbeing and optimal functioning.
- Dip; BA (Hons); PGDip; MSc; MA; CPsychol.
- Chartered Psychologist (British Psychological Society)
- Registered with Health & Care Professions Council
- Governor of the Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust – Specialist Mental Health Trust
- Former Chair of the British Psychological Society’s Training Committee in Counselling Psychology
- Former Lead of Primary Care Mental Health/Psychological Therapies at HMP & YOI Holloway, Europe’s Largest Women’s prison
- Former lead therapist of the North London Eating Disorders Group.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Nutrition, Diet, Nutritional Neuroscience, Nutritional Psychiatry, Leaky Gut, Inflammation, Nutritionist, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, CFS, ME, Boarding School, Food Issues, IBS, IBD,
Recognised by the following health insurers:
- AXA PPP
Initial clinical assessment: £150 (90 minutes)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday & Tuesday, 12pm-4pm
Types of client