Kimberley Sanders Dip Couns MBACP
Find your PATH, are you lost and unable to find your way?
Many people come along to counselling for many different reasons, but most to find out something about themselves and try to have a better understanding of their life in general.
Which then helps people feel empowered and self aware of their own life.
Welcome to my profile, I am offering counselling/therapy to individuals and couples in a non judgemental, warm, compassionate and respectful safe environment. I have been a counsellor for over 13 years now.
I am more than happy to answer any questions about my training, how I work and how counselling can help you.
I am experienced, qualified professional counsellor, trained in person centred psychology. I have worked as a counsellor for social services/NHS for 9 years.I see therapy being about the trust we build together, and the focus is you and your concerns. My aim is to help find your own solutions to problems, which will help you find lasting peace of mind and coping strategies for the future.
My particular areas of strengh are confidence building, self-esteem, relationship issues, depression, anxiety, abuse and anger management but I do work in other areas.
I draw on a variety of integrative methods and techniques that I have learnt from my studies and practice over the years,and that have proved themselves effective for my clients.
To explore what factors from the past are influencing your current life, and what you need to understand or come to terms with, in order to move into a happier and more balanced way of life.
- I offer individual, couples therapy.
- I offer short term, long term therapy and also maintainers (this could be monthly).
- I work within the BACP ethical framework for good practice.
- I offer relaxation therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in person centred psychology
Over 9 years working as a professional counsellor/therapist in mental health in social services/nhs
The dance with life personal awareness
The self and core beliefs
Exploring personal integrity
Transitions and transformation
Counselling skills certificate
Counselling level 1
Group therapy in mental health
Values awareness training
Mentor to young adults in schools
Child protection training
Full enhanced disclosure
Continuing professional development
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- I specialize in confidence and self esteem building,anger management,bereavement,depression,relationship issues,anxiety,abuse but work in other areas.
Photos & videos
- I offer consultation by request
- I offer a free telephone consultation
- Fees upon request at consultation
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for availability as I have limited availability at the moment,Thank you Kimberley