Kim Crewe MBACP (Accredited) Individuals and Couples
The Crescent Practice
1 / 19 Montpelier Crescent
01273 328355 / 07711 102461
Welcome, I have over 18 years of experience, offering counselling to adults, couples and young people who may be feeling worried, distressed, confused or stuck. This may be for any number of reasons, from difficulties around relationships or family to crises around work, health or significant life changes.
I have worked in a variety of settings, including private practice, the health service, secondary schools and the student counselling service at the University of Sussex. I have also worked in women's organisations and have had particular experience in working with bereavement and pregnancy related issues. I am accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I also offer clinical supervision for counsellors working in various settings (including trainees).
Couple Relationship Coaching and Counselling
This process works for couples who want to work through relationship issues this might be to improve their communication, build a deeper connection, understand each other better, we might work in a way that is solution-focused but also thinking how past experiences shape ones present ways of relating to oneself and others.
Personal and Management Coaching
In addition I provide personal and management coaching together with consultation for managers in organisations who believe that they might benefit from the opportunity to talk through their work concerns. Coaching can help you feel more confident and enthusiastic in your role at work.
I work at the Crescent Practice in Montpelier Crescent, just off Seven Dials in Brighton, which is on bus routes and is about 10 minutes walk from Brighton station.
My consulting room is just off East Street in central Horsham
If you would like to find out more information please do give me a ring or email me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- * Diploma in Counselling
- * Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling
- * Certificate in Group Analysis
- * BA (hons) Cultural Studies
- * Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- * Institute of Leadership and Management -Certificate in Management Coaching
- * BACP Accreditation
- * Certificate in Future Basing - 'creating a new vision for your future'
- * Family consultant - Resolution trained
- * Diploma in Online Counsellng
- * Couple work training at the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships- International Summer School
I have experience in
- Working long and short term in Private Practice
- Working with individuals and couples
- Providing clinical supervision
- Counselling in GP surgeries
- Counselling at the University of Sussex
- Consultation and management coaching for head teachers and school staff
- Management coaching for developing confidence and leadership skills
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Other issues that I work with are difficulties with transition which could include:
*Physical changes eg, puberty,menopause, disability and other health related concerns
*Starting a new job
*Working or living abroad
*Moving in with partner
I also provide management coaching which might be helpful of you are:
* Starting a new role or changing role within your organisation
* Having difficulty managing your staff
* Dealing with a specific issue, situation or crisis
* Looking to take on new leadership responsibilities
* Dealing with redundancy
I also have experience in career and relationship coaching
Photos & videos
Individual counselling £50 per session
Couple Counselling £65
Counselling supervision £45 session
I have some lower fee places for students
Counselling and supervision sessions will last for 50 minutes
Management Coaching - £70 per session
I am also a Family Consultant at the Crescent Practice working in Brighton, Horsham and Lewes. I am trained by Resolution (for family law) to work alongside couples who are separating and divorcing.The prime purpose of a Family Consultant working with couples is to help ease the distress of separation and divorce by being present, with them, through the process.
The Crescent Practice is able to offer a wide range of services in addition to those provided by the Family Consultants, they can also include onward referrals for relationship therapy, family therapy, individual therapy and services for children and young people.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am an experienced counselling supervisor, I have supervised counsellors working in GP surgeries, schools, women's organisations and within the voluntary sector.View supervision profile