Kevin Vun: BA Psychology, MA Clinical Counselling, MBACP Registered.
2 Victoria Avenue
If you're looking for support, guidance, and understanding of yourself, and your past.
How you can seek to empower yourself in the present, to have a positive impact on your future.
Then you've come to the right place.
As a client of mine, I'll seek to have meaningful conversations with you.
Create bespoke therapeutic sessions to suit your needs, goals, and background.
And work with your strengths, and expand your horizons.
I work in an integrative manner, and work holistically, utilizing a broad range of therapeutic techniques. Drawing upon techniques such as: mindfulness, CBT, philosophy, psychology, and a vast range of talking therapies.
I have experience working with a vast range of clientele, & concerns. Which includes, but is not limited to:
- Children & Young People
- Culturally & Linguistically Diverse Groups
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Eating Disorders
- Female & Male Clients
- Grief & Loss
- LGBTQI & Clients of Diverse Genders & Sexualities
- Personal Development & Identity
- Self Harm & Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma & Abuse
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Registered Member
- Australian Catholic University: Masters - Clinical Counselling
- University of New South Wales: Bachelors - Psychology & Sociology
- Diploma in Telephone Counselling
- Situational & Crisis Counselling
- HIV/AIDS, STI’s, sexual health, diverse genders, sexes, and sexualities.
- Circumstances, Choices, Changes
- Self Harm
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention
- Exploring the relationship from an existential/phenomenological perspective.
- A dialogical approach to family therapy.
- Applied Behavioural Therapy for Autistic Children.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Please feel free to contact me for your complimentary 30 minute phone consultation where we'll be able to discuss your needs, concerns and any other questions you might have.
I seek to work ethically, and always have my client's best interest. If for some reason we might not be able to work together, I will endeavour to provide you with support, and refer you on where appropriate.
Therapeutic sessions are conducted at your convenience in person, telephone, or via Skype.
House visits can be arranged where needed.
All sessions are strictly confidential unless there is evidence of harm to yourself, or another individual.
All sessions are ethically regulated via BACP guidelines.
£70 per 50 minute session.
£100 per 60 minute couples therapy session.
£65 per session, when purchasing a block of 6 sessions or more.
I also create and facilitate group workshops and therapy.
If you have a group of friends or colleagues who might be interested in self-development, life coaching, or wish to address certain goals or concerns.
Please don't hesitate to ask, and I will tailor a program to suit your needs.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|