Kerry Fradgley MBACP Registered
Life can be challenging and difficult at times. It might be a relationship breakdown, bereavement, sense of feeling lost, anxiety or depression. During these times it can feel lonely and like no one really listens or understands you.
My counselling service can offer you a safe and confidential space, where you will be listened too with out judgments, so you can be yourself to explore your thoughts and feelings. As a humanistic, integrative counsellor a therapeutic approach will be used to best suit your needs to encourage empowerment, awareness and understanding of your life, thoughts, feelings and behaviours. Seeing your life clearer can allow you to consider changes that will improve your life.
Counselling sessions can be held, in a comfortable room, at a venue in Madeley- I have access to other venues in Telford which may suit you better-Home visits are sometimes available and can be considered.
Appointments are flexible and can be arranged at times to suit you . Reduced fees can be discussed and agreed for lower income families. A reduced rate can be offered for the first session to allow for an initial consultation for us to explore your current difficulties, needs and expectations of therapy. Aswell as allowing you the chance to see if I am the right therapist for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Currently working for Base25 providing therpeutic counselling interventions to children and young adults.
- Experience working in the NHS providing counselling interventions for adults suffering with anxiety, depression and mental health issues.
- Foundation Degree of Science in counselling theory and practice
- NCFE level 2 in mental health awareness
- NCFE Level 3 award in counselling theory and practice
- NCFE Level 2 award in counselling theory and practice.
- NCFE Level 1 award in Interpersonal Skills
- Safe guarding Training
- Domestic Violence-Risk assessment, Dealing with high risk cases and safety planning training.
- Supporting children and young people who self-harm
- Addressing young people that perpetuate behaviours synonymous with domestic violence.
- Creative counselling for children and young people
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Initial assessment session: £15 for 30 minutes
Counselling sessions: £40 per hour
Reduced rate for students and low income families: £25 per hour
Home visits: £45 per hour
- MBACP registered counsellor of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. Therefore, I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework.
- I hold an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau clearance. Can be available to view on request.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client