Kate Coffey MA Integrative Psychotherapy MBACP
Clapham High Street
07950 260 555
I offer psychotherapy with an integrative, holistic approach. In my practice I incorporate a body-orientated and experiential way of working, which I've found can create deep shifts. I also offer a warm and relational therapeutic space in which to work.
I’ve worked for some years both in private practice and in the public sector as a staff counsellor at Transport for London, where I specialise in trauma work alongside other workplace-related issues.
I offer brief, solution-focused therapy, which is six weeks long and suitable if you wish to focus on something specific.
I also offer open-ended therapy if you are seeking a more organic approach to working through issues, which has a timescale we decide on together.
Therapy can often feel a bit daunting so I offer a free phone call prior to arranging an initial session. This is for us to talk briefly about the issues, for you to get a sense of me and how I work, and for us to identify the best way forward.
For more info on me and my practice, please visit my website: www.katecoffey.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Integrative Psychotherapy (MA) The Minster Centre and Middlesex University
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy (Adv Dip) The Minster Centre
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Pg Dip) The Minster Centre
- Practitioner member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Diploma in Regression Therapy (Dip RT) The Regression Academy
- Advanced Certificate in Hypnotherapy (Ad Ct Hyp) The Regression Academy
- Accredited and registered Healer (SIH Acc.) School of Intuition and Healing
- Registered practitioner member of the British Alliance of Healing Associations (BAHA)
- Advanced Integrative Training Basics Certification (AIT)
- Yoga Therapist for Mental Health, accredited by Yoga Alliance UK (RYT 200hrs) The Minded Institute
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for more info.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|