Kate Coffey MA Integrative Psychotherapy UKCP Acc. MBACP
Clapham High Street
07950 260 555
I offer psychotherapy with a holistic, integrative approach.
I draw on a range of therapeutic modalities, responding to the needs of the individual client, the issue, and our unique working relationship. I work in a body-orientated and experiential way and I offer a warm, relational space in which to work.
I’ve worked for some years as a therapist, both in private practice and as an in-house counsellor at Transport for London, where I specialise in working with trauma.
I offer short-term therapy which is suitable if you wish to focus on something specific. I also offer open-ended therapy if you are seeking a more organic approach to working through issues, which has a timescale we decide on together.
I offer both face-to-face and online therapy via Skype.
Therapy can often feel a bit daunting so I offer a free phone call prior to arranging an initial session, if you want it. This is for us to talk briefly about the issues, for us to identify the best way forward and arrange an initial consultation.
For more information please see my website: www.katecoffey.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Integrative Psychotherapy (MA) The Minster Centre and Middlesex University
- Accredited and registered as a psychotherapist with UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP Acc.)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy (Adv Dip) The Minster Centre
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Pg Dip) The Minster Centre
- Practitioner member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Diploma in Regression Therapy (Dip RT) The Regression Academy
- Advanced Certificate in Hypnotherapy (Ad Ct Hyp) The Regression Academy
- Accredited and registered Healer (SIH Acc.) School of Intuition and Healing
- Registered practitioner member of the British Alliance of Healing Associations (BAHA)
- Advanced Integrative Training Basics Certification (AIT)
- Yoga Therapist for Mental Health, accredited by Yoga Alliance UK (RYT 200hrs) The Minded Institute
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for more info.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|