Karen Taylor BA(Hons) MBACP PgDip
079 292 13425
Are you having difficulties following, the loss of a loved one, stress at work, anxiety, a relationship breakdown or any other personal issues?
I am an experienced counsellor and offer confidential, non-judgemental counselling to support you at your own pace.
A member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP), I have been awarded the BACP Certificate of Proficiency approved by the Government Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
An introductory session (with no obligation to continue) and parking are free of charge.
Contact Karen for more information, telephone: 079 292 13425.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (University of Wales, Newport)
- Trauma Risk Management (2012)
- Cybercounselling (Internet Counselling) (2011)
- Awareness in Bereavement Care (Cruse, 2009)
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Neurodiversity; asperger syndrome, dyslexia, dyspraxia
- £35 per session (I offer the first introductory session for free)
- Discount may be available for block bookings on request
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client