01442 232665 / 07986 847749
- I am a certified Transactional Analyst and Integrative psychotherapist and this has allowed me, in my more than than twenty years of experience as a practitioner, to integrated and personalise my therapeutic approach in listening and understanding people and the issues they bring to me. I believe that each individual is unique, therefore each therapeutic 'journey' is 'tailored' to every single individual according to their needs. In my philosophy and frame of reference I consider human relationship as being central in supporting healthy development, I also believe that in any emotional distress and/or behavioural discomfort and/or trauma there is a history or story of relational 'rupture(s)'. Therefore I see the therapeutic relationship as an experience in which a reparative process can develop.
- I have lived and worked in Italy for many years and am used to working within diversity and cultural issues.
- I am experienced in working through Skype, when required/necessary.
- I am fluent in English/Italian
I am recognised as a Supervisor by: UKCP UKATA & IIPA.
I train in various Psychotherapy Training Institutes in UK and Italy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) & United Kingdom Association of Transactional Analysis (UKATA) qualified & registered Transactional Analysis Psychotherapist (CTA) & Provisional Supervisor and Trainer in TA(PTSTA). Additionally I am a Certified Integrative Psychotherapist (CIP) & Provisional Supervisor and Trainer (UT-CIIPTS) through The International Integrative Psychotherapy Association (IIPA). I hold a Dottore (4 year Degree) in Clinical Psychology obtained at the University of Rome.
I am a tutor and supervisor at The Wealden College, teaching Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, and a tutor at the Symonds College Higher Adult Education training for Counsellors in Transactional Analysis. I teach Integrative Psychotherapy at the training Institute 'Logos', in Italy, for psychotherapists in Psychodynamic Transactional Analysis training.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
£ 60 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client