Juliette Willett Counselling & Psychotherapy (Adults, Children & Families)
The Silver Health Clinic
07876 566269 / 07876 566269
- Do you feel powerless or worthless in your life?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your emotions?
- Are you concerned about your relationships with others?
- Are you stressed, experiencing anxiety or depressed?
- Do you find it hard to trust anyone?
- Do you struggle with obsession?
- Do you feel dissatisfied with your life?
PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELLING – THE FACTS
You do not have to feel this way for the rest of your life.
You can free yourself from negative emotions.
Your relationships can improve, growing richer, deeper and more intimate.
You can learn to manage your emotions.
You can learn to trust.
You can let go of obsessive thoughts and behaviours.
You can be happy.
Training, qualifications & experience
For over 10 years I ran a successful private practice in West Sussex as a Physical Therapist working with Adults, Young People and Children to successfully treat physical symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and injury. In 2012 I undertook four years of training in Psychotherapy at the Wealden Psychology Institute, East Sussex.
My working experience includes working with Adults, Young People and Children both within Private Practice, the NHS, Crime Reduction Initiative and in Schools.
My training includes:
- Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (4 years) Dip (TA Practice)
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills in the Development of Learning (1 year)
- Trauma & Recovery
- Treating Traumatised Children
- Drug & Alcohol Specialist Training
- Attachment & Attachment Disorders
- Working with Young People with Special Educational Needs
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
£50 for Individual sessions
£50 for Couples
£50 for Children
Hello, My aim is to provide you with an environment that is safe, non-judgemental and secure offering you the opportunity to speak freely, feel heard and make positive changes.
Finding the right Therapist who works in a way that suits you is key to a successful outcome, therefore I would like to offer you an initial complimentary session where we can meet to discuss your needs with no obligation.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client