Julie Woolway MBACP, MNCS (Accred)
Hello, I offer a warm and accepting space that allows you to explore your thoughts and feelings and examine how your history affects your relationship with yourself and others. I work with BEREAVEMENT AND LOSS of all kinds including: relationships, health, miscarriage, stillbirth, redundancy and pets, as well as with anxiety and depression.
I will support you as you overcome obstacles and implement life enhancing changes. I offer short and long term confidential therapy for adults and we will work with whatever you wish to share.
We all have moments in life when sharing can be helpful and I'm here to listen to you. Please e.mail or telephone me to arrange either a daytime or evening appointment and we can explore how I can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- BACP Registered Member - MBACP.
- The National Counselling Society Accredited Registered Member - MNCS (Accred)
- The Foundation for Infant Loss Accredited Member
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Awareness in Bereavement Care 2013
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Loss of pets
£40.00 per hour (£30.00 concessions)
I am based in the S11 and S7 areas of Sheffield. I was trained in, and have further developed, an integrative way of working, which means I am able to work flexibly with you, offering a variety of counselling approaches.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments are available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|