07773 247 733
I have worked within mental health care for over 30 years in many settings within both the NHS and private practice. My experience has shaped my approach to therapy which is eclectic and individually tailored to each person I work with. This is in both my client and supervision roles. I like working with a wide range of issues and modes of therapy.
I see 16+ age group for
- low self esteem / low confidence
- anxiety (ocd, phobias, panic disorder, worry, health anxiety)
- relationship issues
- anger management
- divorce recovery
- life transitions ( grief, adjustments , redundancy ect)
I also provide clinical supervision for other therapists and professionals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Supervision post grad certificate
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy post grad cert/diploma - NHS - High-Intensity Therapist
- Emotional Focused Therapy level 1
- Masters degree -Psychotherapy /Certified Transactional Analyst - Using Eric Bernes model of psychotherapy to provide in depth psychotherapy
- Mental Health Nurse from 1981, working in various areas of mental health care within hospitals and community settings. Working in community based therapy team taking referrals from GP's for medium to longer term therapy.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
My fees are dependant upon the type of intervention and the time of day when you attend and start at £45 per hour.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|