Julie Hall (Snr Accredited) Counsellor & Qualified Supervisor
07931 334778 / 07931 334778
If you have clicked this profile you have already taken the first step into considering seeing a Counsellor. My name is Julie and as a Counsellor I offer a safe, confidential space whereby we can explore your issues and concerns together in a caring non judgemental relationship.
I have been a fully qualified and experienced Counsellor and therapist for over 23 years. I have worked with the NHS, GP's, various organisations and in Private Practice seeing many clients with various problems ranging from generalised anxiety right through to loss, sadness and a variety of issues.
I work for different health organisations in the UK and abroad. I am also a qualified Supervisor of other Counsellors.
Information about Private/Self funded Counselling Sessions
As you are considering Counselling you maybe concerned about any confidentiality aspects. You may not want friends, work colleagues, employers, family, or even your GP or health professionals to know that you are seeing a Counsellor.
Whilst Counsellors all guarantee a reasonable level of confidentiality, clients who are referred to a Counsellor through their GP, may have some information about their psychological problems and about them receiving Counselling held permanently on their medical records/notes.
Likewise, you may have concerns about accessing Counselling through your workplace or other public settings in case you do not want to be seen by people who know you.
I am a 'Private Practice Counsellor', while still being Supervised in line with professional requirements, this means I am not required to inform anyone that you are attending Counselling unless it states otherwise when looking at the contract of confidentiality.
This may be the reason why many people choose to attend a Counsellor in private practice to ensure the highest level of discretion & confidentiality.
I am an experienced EAP Counsellor. Anxiety/stress workshops are also now available.
Employee Small Company Skype Counselling Service (ESCSCS) available - Details on Request
If you are a small company and interested in this bespoke service then call today for further information.
Julie Hall Counselling service promotes positive relationships within the workplace by delivering professional cost affective Skype Counselling services now available for smaller companies online via SKYPE or face to face Counselling in Plymouth or Exeter areas.
This enables the smaller Company to have access to a Professional Counselling Service without the contractual cost of joining a larger Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
For employees it is a free and confidential Skype counselling service offered and paid for by their employers to support their well-being in the workplace and in their personal lives. Depending on each employer’s arrangement, this ESCSCS service may also be extended to the employees immediate family members.
Professional Supervision is available Face to Face or via Skype for Counsellors & Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Nurses, Psychiatrists and GP's. I also provide professional Skype supervision for international Counsellors.
Various Supervision times available weekdays and evenings, or by prior arrangement maybe available at your workplace if local for Supervisor - Details on request.
Please contact by Telephone or Email for further information.
Skype Counselling (available flexible times)
I am an experienced online Counsellor using 'SKYPE'. When you book your session I will contact you at an agreed time at home or your office for your Counselling session. I have a wide experience of working with clients referred from medical centres, employee assisted programmes, occupational health, crisis and trauma teams, Psychology depts, private clients and NHS & BUPA referrals, insurance companies, IAPT telephone Counselling & self referrals.
I am Senior Accredited BACP Counsellor and a Supervisor of qualified Counsellors on Skype & Face to Face.
Tel : 07931 334778
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Counselling
- Hons Degree in Psychology
- Diploma in Counselling
- Supervision Certificate
- BACP: Senior Accredited Counsellor
- ACA level 4 Counsellor & Supervisor
- Hypno-Psychotherapy Diploma Certificate
- Various ongoing CPD
I have a wide experience in working in primary care as a Counsellor working in various medical centres and hospitals. I have experience in working in crisis and trauma teams. Student Counselling. Telephone & Skype Counselling. Occupational health staff Counselling. Experience in creative therapy. Supervising students on University counselling and college courses. Supervising qualified Counsellors. Working in a successful private practice for over 23 years.
I also have several years experience of managing a Counselling service abroad.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Grief and loss
- Moving abroad
- Separation anxiety from loved ones
- Letting go of unresolved feelings/issues from the past
- Personal development
- Crisis and trauma
- Skype Counselling
- Loss of a pet
- Exam stress
- Decision making
- Emotional difficulties
- Creative Life Coaching
- EAP counselling for Companies.
- Face to face Counselling: £50
- Couple Counselling £65
- Skype Counselling: £50
- Supervision 1.5hrs : £60
- Supervision for Counselling Students : Reduced fees on application
- ESCSCS & EAP fees on Application
- The first appointment is always known as a Counselling assessment appointment and during this session we will explore your issues together. If appropriate and we both feel comfortable working together, we will book your first Counselling session (you will be sign posted elsewhere if Counselling is not suited to your needs).
- You are under no obligation to book further sessions if you do not feel comfortable with your counsellor or if you change your mind.
- If therapy is to continue, your next session will be booked at a time agreeable to both Counsellor & Client.
- A contract of confidentiality will be drawn up between you and your counsellor verbally, you can have a copy on request.
- Each session lasts approximately 50mins.
- Each session including the Assessment session is charged at the rate shown on the fees section.
- Please be aware if you need to cancel your appointment do give 48hrs notice otherwise you will be charged the full session rate as this slot can always be offered to other clients.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Face to Face Counselling: Weekdays 8am-7pm, Sat 10am-2pm. Skype Counselling: Various Daytime, Evening & Weekend
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I have been a Supervisor for over 15years and currently see Qualified Counsellors & Student Counsellors.View supervision profile