Julian Hart MBACP (Accred.)
Are you suffering with anxiety, depression or feeling sad, generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder, phobias, relationship issues, family issues?
I have more than twenty years experience working as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist, helping people like you to overcome their problems and to feel happier, lighter and more in control.
I currently work as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for the NHS, and offer sessions privately on weekday evenings and at weekends.
My aims are:
- to offer you professional and effective therapy for the problem(s) that you are experiencing
- to help you to resolve your problem(s) as swiftly as possible
- to give you tools that you can use to deal with issues that may arise in the future
- to give you a positive and affirming experience of therapy
I was originally trained in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling, which means that I have a wide range of theoretical models to draw on; this allows me to be responsive and flexible to your specific needs. My CBT training means that I can help you to resolve a wide range of problems, including depression, and anxiety disorders such as OCD, Post Traumatic Stress, Social Anxiety, Health Anxiety, Panic, Specific Phobias and General Anxiety (excessive worrying).
Training, qualifications & experience
Post-Graduate Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
Certificate in Person-Centred Supervision
Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
Foundation Course in Counselling
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
£50 per 50 minutes session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available weekday evenings and weekends.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|