Isle Of Wight
01983 761464 / 07971 581657
I am a forensic psychologist and Cognitive Analytic psychotherapist and am therefore registered with The British Psychological Society and Health and Care Professions Council as well as with UKCP.
I work with a variety of difficulties including anxiety, depression, and relationship problems.
I am also an EMDR practitioner which is recommended by NICE for such issues as Post Traumatic Stress disorder.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a BA (hons), MSc and am currently working towards a PhD.
I have 20 years experience working with people including those with personality disorders.
This has included both in prisons and in private practice in London and the Isle of Wight
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
I charge £60.00 per session. The average length of Cognitive Analytic Therapy is 16 sessions but this negotiable according to need.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|