Josephine Mc Coy MBACP (Accred)
Hello I am Josephine and I am a Counsellor working in South East London, close to Hither Green, Catford, Bromley and Lewisham with good transport links.
I work with your potential as well as your current experience. Together we can explore the issues you bring to the session in a safe and confidential environment. All sessions are led by you and I work at your pace offering insights when appropriate.
I have 25 years experience in private practice and offer counselling around a range of issues, with particular understanding around depression, bereavement, relationship and fertility issues.
In the last 15 years I have worked within an interdisciplinary NHS team providing counselling to people who are undergoing fertility treatment, treatment for cancer and who have experienced neonatal bereavements and miscarriage. I have also worked with older people and carers.
I work with individuals and couples.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post -Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling
- Certificate in Contextual Couple Counselling
- Cruse Bereavement Training
- CSCT Counselling Diploma
- Cancer Counselling Trust Training
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Accredited Member of the British Infertility Counselling Association (BICA)
As well as having a private practice, I am a specialist fertility counsellor at Guys & St Thomas Assisted Conception Unit.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client