Jonathan Bonello FdSc MBACP
07541044007 / 07541044007
As a counsellor I am here for my clients however they present to me and with whatever they have to bring to the therapeutic table. Nothing is too light or too deep, I leave it to you to decide what you want to work with.
It is my deepest belief that we all have what it takes to grow past the things that hold us back or keep us down. As a therapist I see my role as one of support, a role in which I lend my strength, presence and compassion in order to help you overcome your own personal challenges. I aim to help you grow and heal in a way that is unique to you and moreover a way which is sustainable in your everyday life.
The style in which I work is deeply relational, meaning that the relationship is at the centre of our work. A therapeutic relationship which deepens as we come closer together in our shared humanity. I offer my self to this relationship as a means for you to explore safely and confidentially who you are and who you can become.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc in Person-Centered counselling at Brighton University
- Trained in Marshall Rosenberg's Non Violent Communication in Edinburgh
- Certification in Big Mind, Big Heart - Voice Dialogue Technique, at American Zen Center, Salt Lake City
- Trained in Mindful Awareness, Meditation & Compassionate practice at Kagyu Samye Ling, Buddhist Monastery, Scotland
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Relationship issues
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client