Jon Keen MA Psych., Dip Couns., PG Dip Coach.
The Medicine Garden
10 Union Street
Carr Bank Road
Soulful counselling, psychotherapy and coaching. Supporting you to live aligned to your highest potential.
I recognise that we all have a True Self and that there are times in life when it can be particularly challenging to express this higher potential. Conflict between our emerging Self and learnt adaptations of the past can cause struggle and suffering. The context for all my work is to support you to live a creative life aligned to discovering and actualising your unique purpose, meaning and values.
There are many reasons why psychotherapy can be beneficial. The reality is that not all our difficulties get resolved naturally. Sometimes, we need to actively work on them with the presence, support and guidance of a professional – some questions that life throws at us can be overwhelming to an individual alone.
I offer a therapy of hope, with an eye not only on history but also on a purposeful future. I support clients to resolve past experience, be in the present moment and re-orientate their lives in the direction of the experience they want to embody.
Psychotherapy and counselling can help heal the less obvious, but often painful, wounds of our heart and soul.
Please call 07889 299306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial one- hour appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling
- Post-graduate Diploma in Executive and Organisational Coaching
- BACP member
- Practicing since 2011
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Spiritual awakening, emergence and emergency
Creating a life aligned to your individual purpose, values and highest potential
£45 per one hour session for counselling and psychotherapy
(some concessionary places available please enquire)
£60 per hour for coaching
The types of situations I work with include:
- Difficulties in relationships, at home or in the work place.
- Continuing repercussions of childhood trauma or abuse.
- Patterns of addiction and post-addiction recovery.
- Depression, or feeling low.
- Issues of self-esteem or lack of confidence.
- Bereavement, separation, grief.
- Marital crisis.
- Mid-life crisis.
- Loss of purpose or meaning in life.
- Loss of identity or direction.
- Facilitation of the spiritual journey.
- Reaction to a religious or spiritual awakening.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments
Types of client