07555 761389 / 07779859800
Diplomatic, displaying a delicate appreciation of others feelings. A relaxed atmosphere is offered to explore sensitive, subtle difficulties. Please feel free to call or email to discuss your situation.
I am currently working independently with children and young people.
Other areas of counselling I deal with are child abuse and trauma. Child and adult mental health issues.
I have extensive experience of working with a psychological health primarily generalised anxiety disorder which can affect relationship issues. Listen is just silent in another form.
Face to face individual counselling £40 for a 60-minute session. With concessions available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSC(Hons)Psychology, UWE, 2017
- Trained at Ashley Down College in Bristol on foundation degree affiliated with the University of Gloucestershire in 2012 to 2015.
- Introduction to Substance Misuse, Ashley Down College, 2011.
- Access to H.E. Weston College, 2005
Knowledge of Borderline Personality Disorder
Solution Focused Therapy
Done placement at Nilaari Agency
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
Face to face individual counselling £40 for a 60-minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible, mainly weekdays and Saturdays, mainly at times convenient to your requirements.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|