Jennifer Broadley BA, HG.Dip, Counsellor & Therapist
312 Broughty Ferry Road
62 Murray Street
01674 810779 / 07798 792763
Health, finances, relationships, career, family, fitness and unexpected change – life can get complicated.
Clients come to see me when they want fast, effective results with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, stress, eating disorders and relationship re-thinks.
There are Healthy Chat practices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Montrose and Edinburgh - days and times are detailed below; and for clients further afield (the rest of the UK and overseas) I do selected work by phone and on Skype.
Over many years I've noticed that clients are almost always more resourced for the changes they want to see in their life than they first think. Sometimes it's just the opportunity to borrow a brain for an hour, while they talk through how they most want their story to unfold, that gets a person quickly re-focussed and back on track.
Through Healthy Chat I deliver life-changing conversations using Human Givens psychotherapy and counselling - it's 3 times more effective than the next most effective therapy, which means you can get back to living the life you want often after just a few sessions.
As a qualified Human Givens Therapist and a trained Executive Coach, I've been grateful to spend over 14 years supplying life-changing conversations to people from all walks of life, with a vast array of skills and with a colourful range of dreams and desired outcomes.
What you get from me: fast, effective and practical therapeutic conversations & outcomes. Healthy Chat can offer you:
- Therapy: relief from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, phobias, addiction, eating disorders, stress and poor sleep.
- Counselling: equipping you for strong relationships, successful marriage, parenting, teenagers, healthy divorce, blended or extended families, career change, business growth, fitness or sporting high performance, good health, wholesome bereavement & happy retirement.
- Coaching: for personal and professional ongoing high achieving: inspiring you to show up in a bigger way at home, at work, and for yourself; exploring your relationship with risk and how to trustingly face fears; choosing the experiences you want in your future; adding meaning to ambition; staying happy, healthy and on plan for your success.
If what you read here sounds like it's what you're looking for, please email or call me: you can either book a first session today; or request a 15-minute initial phone call so I can answer any questions you might still have. I have Healthy Chat practices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Dundee & Montrose, so please let me know where you'd like to be seen.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 07798 792763
Training, qualifications & experience
* Human Givens PostGrad Diploma: Human Givens Psychotherapist (Human Givens Institute - UK) - 2012
* Corporate Coach PostGrad Diploma: Corporate & Executive Coach (Corporate Coach U - USA) - 2002
* BA Publishing - (Napier University, Edinburgh) - 1992
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Single session: £75.00 for 60 mins; £90 for 90 mins
- Student session: £60.00 for 60 mins; £75 for 90 mins
Please remember when looking at these fees that we rarely see client for more than 4 sessions (unless they shift to coaching) - that's extraordinary value-for-money when you weigh it up against:
* how long you've been suffering up until now
* how quickly you could feel better
Change is easier than you think
Session last up to 60 minutes. Most people can be helped in 3-4 sessions, although some people only need one or two and others with more complex difficulties may require more.
Human Given's therapy is 3 times more effective than the next most effective therapy - there is no need for you to commit to multiple therapy or counselling sessions. When you're resourced and equipped for your next chapter (work, life, relationship, parenting, health, emotions, sleep - whatever), then we're done.
My aim is to help you in as few sessions as possible.
Feedback from some recent Healthy Chat clients:
- “My partner and I are now stronger as individuals as well as in our relationship.” - Amanda, Aberdeenshire (3 sessions)
- “The strategies she gave my son were simple for him to manage and he began using them right away.” Natalie, Fife (2 sessions)
- "Thanks to our conversations, I’m about to take steps that I wouldn’t have dared taken before." Nicola, Strathclyde (3 sessions)
- “Healthy Chat helped to reframe me, my family and my work. I’ve found it an amazing process to go through these conversations.” - Adipat, London (3 sessions)
- “It’s amazing what’s drawn out in these chats … I came out feeling like I was walking on air.” - Cherie (2 sessions)
Please get in touch with Jennifer now:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01674 810779
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon-Thurs: 9am - 6pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|