Jeff Cockfield MSc, MBACP, FDAP
- For individuals, couples and families experiencing crisis...
Call me for a free consultation - 07775 702791 anytime.
I offer Counselling and Therapy for a range of issues including: Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol, Drugs, Relationship/Sexual issues, Gambling, Anger Management, Divorce and Separation, Redundancy, Bereavement: Grief and Loss, Low Self-esteem, Eating Disorders, Co-Dependency, Compulsive Helping, Prescription Drug dependency, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Internet Addiction, Compulsive Shopping, Shame & Guilt issues. I also offer referral services for detox/rehab, Recovery Coaching and mentoring.
I offer counselling support and advice to families and employers where a loved-one or valued employee is struggling.
I have been working in counselling and advisory roles for nearly twenty years. I have a wide range of experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds, covering many different faiths and belief systems.
I have been particularly rewarded by the work I have done around addiction, anger management, gender issues and life-roles. Parenthood, sexuality and family relationships are areas I have worked extensively with.
Counselling also available via Skype, e-mail and telephone.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc. Addiction Counselling from The University of Greenwich (2005)
- Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Member of Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals (FDAP)
- Member of British Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Problems with Religion or Religious Upbringing
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
Photos & videos
I offer a free initial consultation, usually over the phone.
My fees are £45 for a 1 hour individual session and £60 for a 1 hour family or couples session. I also offer reductions for block bookings and for those experiencing genuine financial hardship.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available for daytime and evening booking Monday to Friday.
Types of client