Jan Randall, Reflections Counselling, MBACP
39a Regent Street
About Me :
Testimonials: "Counselling has definitely helped me face and come to terms with my grief," "I was nervous about coming to counselling but you helped me to relax and open up. I learned a lot about myself which helped me cope better."
"A listening ear for when life is hurting."
- Feeling down or anxious?
- Feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
- Experiencing relationship problems or other difficult life experiences?
Counselling can help you offload, explore and process your thoughts & feelings in a safe and private environment. Counselling is an opportunity to talk in confidence with someone you trust and work well with in order to reflect on different perspectives and bring about change. Counselling can enable you to work through and process difficult life experiences. It can help to improve confidence and self-esteem.
What you can expect from me:
- Respect, compassion, warmth & honesty
- A collaborative, trusting relationship
- An opportunity to express yourself free from judgement and in confidence
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation Degree in Counselling (Person-Centred) Warwickshire College/University of Worcestershire
- Postgraduate Introductory Practitioner Course in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy at Birmingham University
- Bereavement Certificate in Trauma/Sudden death/Suicide with Cruse Bereavement
- Children's and Young People Bereavement Training with Cruse
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis at Warwickshire College
- Certificate in Domestic Violence at Coventry Haven
- Working with Depression/Anxiety at IAPT (NHS)
- Introduction to Personality Disorders with Olive Tree
- Introduction to Mindfulness/meditation
- Coaching skills
I have gained valuable experience in key areas such as Bereavement (adult & teenagers), Domestic Violence,Sexual Abuse, Depression & Anxiety.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£40 per hour. No charge for the initial assessment. The number of sessions varies according to individual needs.
I am a registered member of BACP (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy).
I offer day or evening appointments. Weekends on request.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available during weekdays. Evening/weekend appointments on request.