078829754883 / 078829754883
I work with individuals and have a warm, welcoming & sensitive approach that moves at a pace appropriate to each client.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am experienced and I hold a Foundation Degree (FdSc) in Person-Centred Counselling from the University of Brighton.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Photos & videos
- My fees are £40 for a 50 minute one-to-one session.
- Home visits within Eastbourne are £50 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|