01522 528774 / 07941 551820
I have been a counsellor and therapist for 30 years. I work for most eap providers on short term contracts dealing with a multi tude of presentations from stress at work for a variety of reasons to difficulties at home again for a variety of reasons including breakdown or difficulties in relationships with partner or children or bereavement / ill health issues.
I am relate trained and have 17 years of experience in working with couples, I am also a qualified sex therapist.
I have worked in a GP practice for many years and gained experience in working with depression.
I am happy to work with individuals or couples.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Relate trained and experience for 17 years
- Relate qualification in counselling and couples counselling
- Relate qualification in sex therapy
- Relate qualification as a trainer
- 4 years experience at gp surgery as a general counsellor.
- 15 years experience in private practice working for eap providers and the police.
- CRB checked
- BACP accredited and registered
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
£45 for individuals per hour.
£60 for couples.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
mon to fri 9 am to 9 pm sat 9 to 1 pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|