Jacki Henderson, BSc (Hons), PGDip Counselling & Psychotherapy, PGDipLA, MBACP
373 Palatine Road
+44 161 9623749 / 07946 873996
Passionate about helping people reach their true potential and overcome personal difficulties.
I am a fully qualified person-centred counsellor and psychotherapist. I will work alongside you, without judgement, to help you make sense of whatever is troubling you. I will work with you, one-to-one, on a short or longer term basis in a warm, safe and ethical environment.
I work with adults, both men and women, and can help with a range of issues including depression, generalised anxiety disorder, family issues, living with alcoholism, abuse, addiction, relationships or simply feeling sad.
I know it can be very nerve wracking making that first approach to reach out to a counsellor but if you'd like to contact me by telephone or email and we can initially chat through your concerns. Alternatively we can arrange an initial session and take it from there.
The sessions will be 60 minutes in length and my rate is £40 payable by bank transfer in advance.
Concessions: I also offer a student rate of £35 / hour
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 7 - Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, 2015
Graduate Certificate in Counselling, 2013
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am also experienced in working with people who are living or have lived with alcoholism either a partner, husband, wife, son, daughter, grandparent, other relative or friend. There is hope.
£40 per hour payable by bank transfer in advance.
I also offer concessions to students - £35 per hour
In addition to my private practice work in Northenden and Sale I have also worked with:
- 'The New Way Forward' a Sale based local mental health charity counselling adults with a variety of mental health problems
- 'Path Counselling' a Trafford based charitable organisation working with adults with a variety of issues referred from mental health services
- 'Community Development Initiative' a charitable organisation working across Greater Manchester offering counselling to 'hard to reach' clients
- teenagers and young adults at a local Grammar School in Sale.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please call or email me to find a time to suit us both. I have some evening sessions available in Sale and also work during the day in Northenden.
Types of client