45 Alma Vale Road
The Practice Rooms
24 Regent Street
* 50% off sessions and packages throughout March via Ringwell* https://www.ringwell.com/practitioners/ismene-cole
Standing by you in the Pursuit of Greatness. Helping you cultivate the mindset for happiness, health, love, and success.
Life isn't always easy, people aren't always what we hoped they would be, sometimes we don't end up being the person we'd like, or achieve what we set out to. However, with the right support, all this can change.
I’m passionate about giving my clients the space and time to achieve their greatest potential. I’ve developed high quality services to inspire, help and support my clients to develop the self awareness, inner resources and direction to create the life that they deserve.
For me this is not just a job. It is my passion. I invest regularly in my development both as a person and practitioner and incorporate this into my client work.
My knowledge isn’t just theoretic- I’ve lived it. Finding out that I could change my life and be more than what happened to me, saved my life.
Having been to therapy myself for a number of years, it’s given me insight into both the challenges and benefits of therapy and how this can impact clients.
- I offer a boutique service, where I limit my client work to ensure that I have the time and resources to offer a tailored and personalised service to each one of my clients.
“Ismene has been a wonderful influence on my life. With her help I have been able to find the source of issues that have held me back for many years and I now see challenges and opportunities in place of obstacles that had always seemed impossible to overcome. I have always felt as though Ismene has a genuine desire to ensure that I am the best I can possibly be and I am very grateful to her for her dedication.”
“Therapy has been a totally life changing experience and at times has been very difficult, but the rewards of inner peace and self awareness, enlightenment and understanding are amazing and have given me the strength and confidence to face life again with hope and optimism. Ismene’s total dedication and support over the last 2 years has been outstanding and the genuine empathy, patience, kindness and concern for others is extremely nurturing and inspiring. A fantastic service and a wonderful person.” Darren.
"When I first came to you, I felt like I was at rock bottom. I didn't know where to turn, what to do, or who to talk to. You have made me feel a lot better about myself Ismene." Ale.
Services that I offer
Individual Counselling. I work both nationally and internationally via skype and in person.
Escape to Devon's beautiful countryside. September 29th -2nd October 2017. Join us to learn how to cultivate a more confident you.
For more information: http://ismenecole.com/events-2/
Ebook "Motivation in a Moment". A quote book for those moments when you need the support, inspiration and a reminder to keep going. Download your free copy from www.ismenecole.com
Guided Meditation album "Mediations for Health & Wellbeing"
Harness the power of meditation and visualisation to access your inners resources, develop a successful mindset and start creating the life you want.
Available for download via iTunes, Amazon and my website.
Blog, helping you live an authentically happy life. Sign up at www.ismenecole.com
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications
- Post Graduate Integrative Counselling Diploma (UWE)
- Counselling Certificate. (UWE)
- Certificate in Coaching for Life Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Diploma in Coaching for Life Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- TA 101. (UKATA)
- Certificate for DISC Personality Profiling (The Coaching Academy)
- BA hons. Creative Writing & Drama
- Mental Health First Aid
- ASSIST (suicide prevention)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Sexual Abuse
- Child Protection
Membership of Professional Bodies :
I am a full registered member of the BACP and adhere to their best practice, ehtical framework and continous professional development guidelines and supervision requirements
I have featured on BBC Bristol Radio, Psychologies Magazine, ITunes Podcast, as well in a number of guest blogs and am a co-owner of Positive News.
- Learner Counsellor- SGS College
Short term counselling and wellbeing groups to students.
- Counsellor- The Swan Project
Long term, low cost, counselling to those with limited financial means and to those who wished to explore their alcohol intake/dependency.
- Charity and statuary sector in MIND, Bipolar UK, Cross Roads, and Social Services.
- Facilitating women's groups.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and co-ordinating a peer mentoring service for people living with Bipolar.
- Setting up partnership agreements within the mental health system in South Wales.
- Running educational roadshows to educate and signpost those living with mental health disorders to the appropriate services.
- Offering respite for young carers and their families.
- Safeguarding of children in the Duty and Assessment Team.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
Counselling in person or online via Ringwell (50mins):
- £70 face to face regular ongoing counselling UK clients
- £75 online block of 6 national and international clients via Ringwell
- £80 one-off or ad hoc sessions via Ringwell
Vitality Health Insurance
I am a registered practitioner with Vitality Insurance and accept members for counselling.
The insurance company´s general requirement prior to counselling is that an assessment needs to be made by a psychologist or psychiatrist. I have a colleague who is able to complete this assessment, should it be needed. For further info and to see if you are covered, contact Vitality directly.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening, day and early morning appointments available during the week for counselling.
Types of client