Irene Bell M.A Counselling; MBACP
I am an experienced counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor. For the past eleven years I have been a counsellor in private practice with a total of eighteen years experience in a counselling setting, which was initially gained while working as a community nursing sister for the National Health Service.
I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and I adhere to the BACP code of ethics.
I provide a safe confidential service for individuals, couples and groups.
I see clients for long and short term therapeutic intervention working with a wide range of issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Coursework supervision (2005)
- Masters Degree in Guidance & Counselling (1995 - 96) Durham University
- Diploma in Bereavement Counselling (1995)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills in work setting (1994)
- Certificate in Nursing Counselling skills (1993)
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills - the development of learning (1992)
- Training in Transactional Analysis (1989 - 1991)
- Certificate in Community Nursing (1987)
- Registered General Nurse Certificate RGN (1985)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Health Related Issues
£35 per session
£45 per session for couples
£40 per hour for supervision
Reduced fees for anyone on low income
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Supervision & training
I am a qualified supervisor with an Advanced Diploma in Casework Supervision.View supervision profile