I work collaboratively with clients, exploring a wide range of emotional and relational difficulties.
Some of these problems include attachment and family disruptions, race and cultural phenomena, trauma, PTSD, sexual neuroses, mourning and loss, anger and violence, depression (Bipolar), gender issues, workplace issues, obsessional and compulsive behaviour, including substance misuse.
I have a particular interest in working with clients wishing to explore individual family history, race, class, and cultural identity. My client base is varied, coming from cross cultural backgrounds which I believe has an effect on what is possible and how people feel in their lives.
I have worked extensively as a Relational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist and an Integrative Counsellor with individuals, groups and couples. I work with clients of all genders, heritage and sexualities. I also collaborate and consult with organisations, institutions, schools and community-based support projects.
Training, qualifications & experience
- B.A (Hons)
- Integrative Counselling Diploma BACP accredited
- 7407 stage 1 and 2 Post graduate adult teaching certificate
- Institute Group Analysis (one year training)
- Relational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist UKCP Registered
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|