Helen Green. MNCS (Acc), MBACP (Reg), Ad.prof.Dip.PC, BNURS (Hons), RMN
I am currently having problems receiving phone calls - please use my email whilst this is getting resolved. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.
I work as an integrative therapist, which means that I draw on my training as a psychotherapeutic counsellor, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and experience as a mental health nurse when working with clients. What this means for you is that I can provide interventions which are tailored to your specific needs and which are flexible and responsive so that we can adapt them as your therapy progresses.
With over 25 years experience of working within healthcare, I have a friendly but professional approach and firmly believe in the power of working together with clients to meet individual goals. Working collaboratively, we identify what you want to achieve and plan how we will work together to support you to make the changes needed to get you where you want to be.
Coming for therapy can be a daunting experience, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Please note that I work with clients aged 16+.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate of Proficiency for BACP leading to Registered MBACP status - 2014
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - 2013
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - 2013
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills - 2011
- Bachelor of Nursing (HONS) with RMN - 1994
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Weekday appointments - £40
- Evening appointments (after 6pm) - £50
- Saturday mornings - £60
I work Monday - Friday 9am -5.30pm.
I offer a limited number of weekday evening and Saturday morning appointments for the higher fee rate.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to book an appointment.
Thank you for reading my profile and I look forward to hearing from you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm. A limited number of evening and Saturday morning appointments are available. please see the fees section for details of prices.