Hayley Parker Dip.Couns MBACP[ REG] Experienced Counsellor and Supervisor
My name is Hayley and I have been a qualified therapist since 2014, [Supervisor since 2016] my reasons for training to be a counsellor are that I enjoy the relational work between counsellor and Client , I enjoy working openly and honestly with clients, and feel passionate about the clients having choices about what they bring.
Seeking Counselling can be difficult and daunting, especially if the person feels overwhelmed by their emotional pain, I can offer you a safe place to be able to explore your feelings and experiences that have brought you to counselling, whether its for short or long term therapy.
I work with all Counselling needs that a client may bring and need support with, and always work at their pace.
I specialise in working with individuals who have experienced childhood sexual abuse,neglect, , and empathise how difficult it is for them to talk about, This can take alot of courage, I offer long term therapy , as feel the individual can sometimes feel they dont want to open up to much if the therapy is restricted in terms of sessions available.
I work with symptoms of what the trauma may bring at the clients pace, such as:
- Attachment disorders,
- Mental Health Issues,
- Self harm,
- Dissociative disorder / [Episodes of]
- Hyper- Vigilance
- Emotional impact on the brain / Individual
- Physical symptoms
I am a registered member of the BACP [ MBACP] and adhere to their Ethical framework, to ensure I work safely with clients and supervisees.
If you decide this is the counselling for you we can :
- Arrange an initial session / telephone call where we can discuss your counselling needs / Goals.
- Then meet on a weekly basis, either face to face, online / Telephone.
The first step can be the most difficult but .
Where there is courage , there is hope.........
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 6 Certificate in Clinical Supervision.
- Level 5 CBT Diploma [ Cognitive Behavioural Therapy]
- Level 4 Diploma in Theraputic Counselling.
- PTTLS Certificate in Training the trainer.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Theory.
- Level 2 Counselling skills certificate.
- Level 2 Safeguarding children [ March 2017]
- Life coaching skills for therapists [ June 2017].
- Solution focused Brief therapy approaches [ June 2017]
- Working with dissociation [ August 2016].
- Working with survivors of Childhood trauma [ June 2016]
- Working in and supporting people who hae experienced Trauma [ 2016]
- Safe guarding Adults and children [ 2015]
- Working in Group therapy [ 2014].
- Working with male survivors of Child hood Sexual abuse [ 2012]
As well as attending CPD Training I hae been involved in Facilitating and Co facilitating trauma training for volunteers working with clients who have experienced Sexual trauma since 2012.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Photos & videos
Face to face
Counselling for individuals £25 per Hour .
£25 per Hour.
Face to face
£30 per Hour
£40 per Hour and Half. [ Concessions available to students in training please ask on enquiry]
Telephone Clinical Supervision
£30 per Hour [ Concessions available to students in training]
£40 per Hour and half.
AS well as offering Counselling, I am also a Clinical Supervisor and am available to work with any level a counsellor is whether trainee or Qualified. As a supervisor I can also offer guidance on Pre-trial Therapy, such as managing the sessions and note-taking .
I can offer 1-1 or telephone Supervision.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday Day F2F Counselling/ Supervision Tues Eve Tel Counselling / Supervision. Wed Eve Tel Counselling / Supervision. Thurs Eve Tel Counselling / Supervision.
Types of client
Supervision & training
Hello my name is Hayley and as well as a counsellor I am a Clinical Supervisor offering Telephone Supervision or Face to face.View supervision profile