Gosia Pawlowska MA, MSc, MBACP
The Therapy & Life Centre
218 Brighton Road
Times of struggle are inevitable parts of life and even though we sometimes may feel there is no way out, those turning points can create an opportunity for personal growth.
I have been working for people and with people in many different settings and those close and some distant encounters have been a great source of inspiration and knowledge about finding fulfilment and self-actualization.
I believe that relationships are important in life therefore I offer a therapy that provides a deeper insight into how you relate to others and to your own self.
I am a registered BACP integrative counsellor and have a wide experience in using variety of approaches including humanistic, psychodynamic, existential as well as cognitive and behavioural therapies.
I have been involved in working with youth organizations, bereavement counselling services, school counselling service, facilitating group therapy as well as running my private practice.
I offer short and long term therapy for adults and young people.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Therapeutic Counselling, Greenwich University
- MA Psychology, Clinical and Health Psychology specialization, University of Lodz
- Bereavement Counselling Training
- PG Cert in Evidence Based Psychological Treatments
- Registered Member of BACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Consultation: £15
- Individual on-going session: £50
- I also offer reduced fees for young people, students and those on low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client