Glyn Harris - BABCP Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Hi there and welcome. My name is GIyn Harris, I am a cognitive behavioural therapist and I help my clients change the negative thoughts and behaviours that stop them reaching their full potential.
Cognitive behavioural therapy or CBT is a widely recognised and respected psychological treatment for depression and anxiety disorders. It is also widely used in sport and business to challenge performance limiting beliefs. You can find out more about me and how I may be able to help you by visiting my site at http://www.cbtnow.co.uk.
My current private practice is based in Preston, Lancashire, although I can and do travel to treat clients in their homes.
I offer free pre-booked 30 minute initial telephone assessments so you can discuss your issues and decide if my services are a way forward for you.
My discretionary rate for clients without health insurance is £60 per session/hour.
To arrange a therapy assessment or make an enquiry, please call or email me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BABCP accredited cognitive behavioural therapist
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- PgDip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Primary Care
- PgCert in Primary Care Mental health Practice
- DipHE in Nursing Studies (Mental Health)
I have over eight years experience working full time in the NHS as a therapist and I have private practices in Preston and Liverpool.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
£60 per session hour
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|