Gina Easom MBCAP, PG DIP, PGCE, BSc (Hons)
I Specialise in Online Therapy for Women and Alcohol Use Disorder.
I also provide online counselling for anxiety, stress, depression, low mood and relationship problems.
*** SPECIAL OFFER 50% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR FIRST SESSION *** offer valid until 4.12.17
I am passionate about helping women to regain control of their drinking and their life in order to be their best self!
Would you like to be able to control your drinking and have a healthy relationship with alcohol? Have you found it difficult to find the support you're looking for or are you unsure if you really need help, after all you don't fit the profile of a stereotypical 'alcoholic'. Do you keep quiet about your alcohol use for fear of shame and judgement from others?
If you have realised that your relationship with alcohol is unhealthy then congratulations, you have taken the first step by acknowledging this. The following statements may help to clarify this further:
- Do you have the feeling that you are drinking too much?
- Has anyone else expressed concern about your drinking?
- Is your drinking causing problems in your relationships?
- Have you had occasions where you have ended up drinking more or for longer than you intended?
If you answer yes to 2 or more it is usually a sign that your drinking is not in the 'normal' range of alcohol use and is classed as 'problematic'.
If you would like to discuss this in complete confidence with a MBACP qualified counsellor/psychotherapist then please get in touch by email: email@example.com.
It's quick and easy to access therapy by Skype, FaceTime or Whatsapp, from the comfort of your own home at a time to suit you. You don't have to tell anyone what you're doing and you don't have to travel anywhere. Please see my website for details of how to book: www.hollaandheard.com
This could be the decision that changes your life!
Training, qualifications & experience
- MBCAP (Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling & Interpersonal Skills
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status
- BSc (Hons ) Psychology
Gina is committed to her continuing professional development and has done further training in:
- alcohol addiction
- relational transactional analysis
- dialectical behaviour therapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
PRICE PER SESSION
- CURRENT OFFER: Receive a DISCOUNT of 50% off your FIRST SESSION (offer valid until 4th Dec 2017)
- Any subsequent 50 minute online session is charged at £45 and this is payable via PayPal.
- Book a block of six sessions and receive a 10% discount
PLEASE SEE MY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS: www.hollaandheard.com
I specialise in women and problematic alcohol use however I also deal with issues such as anxiety, low mood, depression, stress and relationship problems.
Please note, I only offer online therapy and not face to face.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible appointments available. Please see my website or email me.
Types of client