The Letchworth Centre For Healthy Living
I am a Psychodynamic Counsellor with almost 10 years post-qualification experience. I specialise in addictions (including gambling and eating disorders), and also have extensive understanding and knowledge with relationship problems, work and home stress related issues, anxiety, depression, sexual problems and general well-being issues.
I work in an informal way in a safe and warm setting. Confidentiality is assured as is a non-judgmental attitude.
The amount of sessions we have is open-ended; we can have short or long-term counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling - almost 10 years post-qualifying experience.
- 15 years spent working in the addiction field.
- Extensive work with relationship issues, stress, anxiety and depression, and sexual problems.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work related stress
Photos & videos
- £50 per face to face session.
- £40 per telephone session, with first telephone session at £20.
- £40 per online session, with first session at £20.
Counselling sessions can be done in your home subject to a telephone conversation prior to sessions starting. The cost remains the same.
Telephone counselling is also an option (payments will be taken in advance). The initial telephone consultation will be half price.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Times and days/evenings can be negotiated.