I am an Integrative Counsellor and have a special interest in working creatively. Alongside traditional talking therapy I like to work outside and with nature, I offer walk and talks as part of my practice, in addition there is an opportunity to work therapeutically with animals either as part of our work together or as a targeted piece of work to help with a certain issue or difficulty. Please contact me for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- L5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- L3 Play Therapy Training.
- Experience of working with adolescence in a school setting and within a voluntary organisation.
- Many years experience working with adult suffering form anxiety and depression in various roles.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Individual: From £40.00
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client