Fraser Hamilton, Dip. Couns. MBACP
300-302 Chiswick High Road
020 3432 4108 / 07807 173 339
Counselling gives you a space to explore your anxiety, depression or relationship issues in confidence and without judgement.
I offer a warm, safe and friendly space in which you can get clarity on your thoughts and feelings.You can arrive at your own answers.
Your counselling sessions can help you to:
- Relieve anxiety or stress due to work or relationship problems
- Cope with major life changes, such as the break up of a relationship or the loss of a job
- Understand yourself, and break-out of self-defeating patterns
- Learn to manage your anger, or other unhealthy reactions
- Sleep better, if you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Free first session
- Two minutes from Chiswick Park underground
- Registered counsellor (No. 067855) with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. Fully insured.
- Short and long-term counselling depending on your needs
How to reach me
- Call me on 020 3432 4108 for a no-obligation chat or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or find out more at my website: www.hamiltoncounselling.co.uk
My journey into counselling
Many years ago, as a teenager living in a small village in Scotland, I bought a book about psychology. Reading late into the night when everyone else was asleep, I became more and more fascinated about how our minds work. Some years later I sought counselling to overcome anxiety and found the whole experience life-enriching.
Later I trained for three years at the Metanoia Institute to gain a Clinical Diploma in Counselling. I’ve also done specialist training in conducting assessments and working with couples. In addition I hold a BSc and an MSc.
Before setting up my private practice in west London I worked as a counsellor at Mind, the UK’s largest counselling charity. I also work at Ealing Abbey, one of the largest counselling centres in the UK.
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Member MBACP
Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (3 years at the Metanoia Institute in London)
MSc in Psychotherapy (in progress)
Trained in Clinical Assessments
Trained in Couples Counselling
Before setting up a private practice in central London I worked as a counsellor at Mind, the UK's largest mental health charity, and before that at a large counselling clinic in Ealing.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Your first meeting is free and gives you the chance to see if you'd like to work with me.
Individuals: 50 minute, one-to-one counselling sessions two minutes from Chiswick Park underground.
- £50 before 5pm
- £60 after 5pm
Couples: 75 minute sessions once every two weeks.
- £70 before 5pm
- £80 after 5pm
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening sessions available
Types of client