Therapy is something that most of us would benefit from at some point in our lives and I offer a safe confidential space where you can talk about anything that is troubling you or causing you concern. It is a space where you can be open and honest about your life without the fear of being judged or told what to do.
People have come to me expressing various struggles around issues such as:
- low self esteem and lack of confidence
- stress, anxiety and panic
- loss of motivation
- relationship issues and family problems
- work related stress, bullying and career changes
- depression, feeling low or melancholy
- issues with sexual identity and coming out
- childhood traumas re-emerging, childhood sexual abuse
- bereavement, loss and grief
- facing the limitations of ageing or sickness
Whatever you are struggling with we can explore it and work with it. I feel a deep respect for the differences we express and find it a great privilege to enter into somebody's personal journey with them.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Masters Degree in Pastoral Counselling and 20 years experience of working with people from across different cultures. I also have a certificate in Counselling Supervision.
I am an Integrative Counsellor which means that I use different approaches depending on your individual needs. All sessions are tailored to you, to ensure that you receive the very best support through your time of therapy.
Like all therapists I continue to learn and increase my skills with regular on-going professional education.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
I believe that therapy should be accessible to anybody who needs it so I offer a pricing structure that makes this possible.
Basically you pay me for our hour together what you earn per hour. My minimum fee is the living wage i.e. £7.20 per hour. I will simply trust you to pay what is appropriate to your situation - I will not ask to see you payslip!!
I work with individuals and couples face to face.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|