Fleur Gates (Reg MBACP) Online counselling by Skype, FaceTime or email
I provide a caring and non-judgmental, safe space for you to explore and resolve the issues you are struggling with such as stress, anxiety, depression or relationship issues. I am a fully qualified face to face and online counsellor and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO). My face to face and online counselling experience has covered a wide range of issues. I have additional specialist training in loss and bereavement, and have worked with many clients who have experienced infertility and difficulties becoming/remaining pregnant.
I have undergone specific training in online counselling and can offer you counselling by email, Instant Messaging (Skype or VSee) or webcam (Skype or Facetime). I also offer counselling by telephone.
I work with adults over 18.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
- Intermediate Certificate in Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Online Counselling Skills from OCST
Wide range of experience includes:
- private practice working face to face and online
- staff counsellor for a large NHS hospital
- counselling carers as part of a Devon based charity
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Bereavement through suicide.
IVF / fertility treatment counselling.
- £35 per hour for online counselling via email, Instant Messaging (Skype or Vsee) or webcam (Skype or FaceTime)
- £35 per hour for telephone counselling
- £120 for a block of four
- £180 for a block of six
Counselling In Your Home is a service providing counselling to people in their own home, either face-to-face, online or by telephone.
Concessionary rates are available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can offer online and telephone sessions weekdays until 8pm and Saturday mornings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|