Fiona Hannam mbacp
Over 10 years experience, with many satisfied and glowing customer feedback. Passionate about promoting emotional health and well being.
A skilled, compassionate, solution orientated mental health professional - dedicated to delivering effective, and therapeutic, counselling support.
Working successfully with Anxiety (GAD), depression, relationship issues, bereavement, loss, addiction, abuse. Person centred approach using a range of techniques including CBT, IFT, Solution focused and ACT.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MBACP - Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- CBT, Solution focused, ACT
- 10+ years, 450 + hours therapeutic support delivered
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Competitive and flexible payment terms.
welcome all enquiries. Let me see if I can support you?
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|