Falkirk's Mental Health Association (FDAMH)
The Victoria Centre
173 Victoria Road
01324 671615 / 07834752167
The Counselling Service at FDAMH is accredited by COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy Scotland) and provides a professional and confidential service to individuals over the age of sixteen years in the Falkirk area.
We also provide Fast Track Service which is available for clients who wish to pay for their Counselling Sessions.
This removes people from the waiting list for our standard service, helping us to reduce waiting times for all our clients.
Please see our website for all our services.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our qualified Counsellors/Students are trained in a variety of therapeutic disciplines and all from approved Universities/Training Centres.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
Fast Track Service is £35 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|