1 Clarkston Road
I am an integrative counsellor, with training in person centred and cognitive behavioural therapies as well as a member of BACP.
Perhaps you are looking for clarity, more peace or help with a difficult phase in life? Counselling is an effective way to explore and deal with personal problems in a supportive and accepting environment. I would love the opportunity to help you find your answers, some comfort and fulfil your potential.
I have worked with a broad range of clients, supporting them to navigate through a diverse array of challenges from relationship problems to schizophrenia.
Other issues I've worked with include:
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Low Self esteem
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Reiki also available
Reiki has been found to reduce anxiety, depression and pain. It has also been found to boost immunity.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Psychological Counselling - Glasgow Caledonian University 2011
- My counselling training began at the College of Holistic Medicine in 2007
- 5 years experience counselling clients in voluntary sector and NHS Counselling Service
- Reiki 2
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
£40 per 50min session
Look for me on Facebook and twitter at Eva Sandeman Counselling.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client