Eric Shaw (BACP qualified member)
21 College Road
Hi, my name is Eric and I'm a Psychotherapist & Counsellor in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. I am a qualified member of the BACP and bound by their ethical principals of total client confidentiality and care.
I see clients whom have a range of conditions such as anxiety, stress, relationship issues, depression, addictions, panic attacks and many other troubling problems. I deal with a wide range of clients from teenagers upwards.
I believe that my role is to support you with your immediate situation and help you to make positive changes to your life and well being. I use a model of Psychotherapy known as Transactional Analysis to aid people to make these changes to their lives. Each consultation lasts for one hour and costs £45.
Please reach out to me via email, text or phone if you require advice or help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate of proficiency in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy.
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy.
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy.
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Certificate in Stress management.
- Certificate in Coaching.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Consultations are charged at £45 per hour.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments are available Monday to Friday including evenings. I also work Saturday mornings
Types of client