Emma Wallen MNCS (Accred)
448-450 Streatham High Road
"People begin to heal the moment they feel heard..."
Although I'm not someone telling you what to do, I'll work with you to figure out the hardest parts of your life that are seriously affecting you. I'm a friendly professional who just so happens to be in touch with modern living and easy to talk to.
My private practice has direct and convenient links to Central London via Streatham Common or Streatham station and is directly opposite bus stops with straight forward routes to and from Brixton, Tooting or Croydon.
If you'd prefer to send me an email or text, I aim to reply in between clients. Please check below for my hours of work.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am an Accredited Registrant member of the National Counselling Society authorised and regulated by the Professional Standards Authority. I am a professional member of the The National Hypnotherapy Society.
- I qualified as an integrative couples therapist at Human Givens College undertaking a practical master class in 2017.
- Specialist training in Addiction, trauma and Alcoholism with CGL.
- Continued professional development certificate in clinical assessment, high risk management and risk assessment with The Awareness Centre
2014 - 2017
- I received my Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling at Chrysalis Training Institute.
- I obtained in my specialist area as a Counsellor/Clinical Hypnotherapist a Higher Certificate in Counselling Skills in 2014 and a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy in 2014.
- I have a number of years experience as a counselling mentor in the educational sector as a specialist Counsellor. Noting this, I have completed an Advanced Teaching proficiency certificate within the Independent Learning Sector with Lauren Bacchus founder of Beechwood School and Clicks Book Store (PGCE).
- I have a Postgraduate, Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling, accredited by the National Counselling Society and furthering my proficiency, I am an Individual member with the BACP (British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Photos & videos
- £75 for 50 minute session if accessing within the week
- £80 for 50 minute session if accessing at the weekend
- Initial consultation for 90 minutes is £100
- Couples Counselling for 90 minutes £150 during the week and £160 on weekends
- Please contact me if you're on a low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon & Wed 5-10pm Tues & Fri 7-10.30pm Thursday 7.30-10.30pm Saturday 2-6pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|