Emma Stockford - MA, Dip Psych, MBACP
As a professionally trained and qualified counsellor & psychotherapist, I offer short and long term therapy and have worked in both NHS and private settings.
Sometimes people approach me with a specific issue they would like to work through and other times with a desire to explore on-going difficulties in their lives. In all cases, I work collaboratively with my clients to fully understand their individual issues in order to bring about positive change in their lives.
My approach is integrative, meaning that I draw on different theories and approaches depending on your issues. Counselling takes place in a comfortable, quiet and confidential environment which is within easy reach of both Putney mainline and East Putney tube stations.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA - Integrative counselling & psychotherapy (University of Roehampton)
- Post graduate diploma - psychology (Open University)
- BA (QTS) hons - English & Education (University of Warwick)
- MBACP (Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy)
As a registered member of the BACP, I also undertake continuing professional development courses
I have worked in NHS, hospice and private settings.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
£60 per session
Concessions are available - please enquire
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please enquire for my current availability
Types of client