Elisabetta Romani Therapy
3 Montpelier Avenue
Hello and welcome to my counselling profile.
I am a qualified Integrative Psychodynamic Counsellor (MBACP, MBPS), working towards the completion of a Doctorate in Integrative Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy by Professional Studies (DCPsych). I offer short, medium and long term counselling and psychotherapy in Ealing (W5) for individuals from all walks of life.
I have worked in a variety of mental health and therapeutic settings, supporting individuals with presenting concerns ranging from anxiety and depression to low self-esteem. I have experience of working with trauma , relationship issues, sexual abuse, work-related stress, addiction, personality disorders, loss and bereavement, as well as physical and emotional abuse, amongst others.
My special interests include Attachment, Trauma, Inter-generational therapy, Jungian dream analysis, as well as working therapeutically with photographs (my doctoral research) and other artistic mediums clients may bring to therapy.
I am a member of the Metanoia Institute, the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), the British Psychological Society (BPS) and a trainee member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). I honour their Codes of Ethics and follow their professional guidelines. I am fully insured.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychologist & Psychotherapy (Final Stage) - Metanoia Institute
- Certificate of Proficiency (BACP)
- Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling (Metanoia Institute)
- Certificate in Clinical Assessment and Evaluation (Metanoia Institute)
- Counselling Skills (City of London University)
- Graduate Conversion Diploma in Psychology (University of East London, UEL)
- BA (Hons) in Comparative Religion (School of Oriental & African Studies, SOAS)
- Metanoia Institute
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) – Registered Member
- British Psychological Society (BPS) – Graduate Member
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Division of Counselling - In Training Member
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) –In training Member
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
Initial consultation – 50 minutes: £30 (no obligation to commit to therapy)
Individual weekly sessions – 50 minutes: £60
I offer a limited number of places for a reduced fee to students and those on a low income. Please contact me to discuss this further.
I can offer psychological support in English and Italian.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Italian & English|
Types of client