Donal Mel O'Donovan BA (Hons) Couns & Psych. MBACP Acccred
We all of us hit a road bump in our lives at some point. Whether it be difficulties in relationships, something getting us down, something going on in our lives that we can't see our way around, something from our history that imposes on our lives today, an unhealthy pattern that we recognize in our relationships, or simply an absence of joy in our lives - the list of these possible road bumps is quite long. I am an experienced, registered, Accredited Psychotherapist and I have done a lot of additional training to be able to offer effective help.
I am open to meeting so that we can both be clear if, and how, I might be of help to you.
Once we have established that I can be of help, a regular weekly appointment is usually arranged and that time is your fixed weekly appointment.
Parking is available nearby.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons. Couns & Psych.
- IFS (Internal Family Systems) Training
- EMDR Training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Photos & videos
£60 per one hour session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Some flexible times available
Types of client